Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General for Children: Pediatric Endocrine Program and Diabetes Center
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General for Children at Newton Wellesley Hospital
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462
Mass General for Children at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
8 Prospect St.
Nashua, NH 03060
- MD, Istanbul Tip Fakultesi
- Residency, Cerrahpasa School of Medicine
- Residency, Istanbul Tip Fakultesi
- Residency, University of Iowa Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, TUFTS MEDICAL CENTER
- Fellowship, University of Iowa Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Endocrinology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Savgan-Gurol has worked on maternal vitamin D gene polymorphisms that may predispose to premature birth, and on techniques used to assess regional body composition to best determine clinical and DXA surrogates for visceral and subcutaneous fat and intramyocellular lipid, as analyzed by MRI and MRS techniques.
Savgan-Gurol E, Bredella M, Russell M, Mendes N, Klibanski A, Misra M.
Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010 Dec 9;7:86. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-86.
Savgan-Gürol E, Kasapçopur O, Hatemi S, Ercan O, Caliskan S, Sever L, Ozdogan H, Arisoy N.
Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2001 Sep-Oct;19(5 Suppl 24):S72-5.