Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Northwestern University Medical School
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- Residency, Shriners Burn Hospital
- Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance
American Board Certifications
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
In addition to providing clinical care, administrative oversight, and teaching, Dr. Henry has conducted clinical research on the psychopharmacology of autism. He has received funding from the Casa Colina Foundation that has supported investigations on the effectiveness of serotonin reuptake inhibitors in autistic children. He has also participated in multicenter clinical trials investigating the effects of aripiprazole on irritability in these patients. During his child fellowship, Dr. Henry was granted a Livingston Award through HMS to examine self-awareness and neurocognitive measures in schizophrenic patients being treated with olanzapine. Research funding has resulted in multiple first-author publications and abstract presentations.