Gastrointestinal motility disorders affect the how the body moves food through the gastrointestinal tract. In this handout, you will learn about common types of motility disorders and symptoms. You will also learn about different types of motility testing.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric GI and Nutrition Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
MGH Children's Specialties at Southern New Hampshire Med Ctr
8 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060-3925
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.