Hypothyroidism is a condition that affects your thyroid gland, causing it to make less thyroid hormone than it should.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Endocrine Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Endocrinology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.