Support the Mucosal Immunology and Biology Research Center
About the Mucosal Immunology and Research Center
The Mucosal Immunology and Biology Research Center conducts basic research in mucosal immunology topics ranging from Salmonella food poisoning to intestinal inflammatory diseases such as celiac disease.
Your support plays a crucial role in supporting the education and research efforts at the Mucosal Immunology and Biology Research Center at Massachusetts General Hospital.
When making your gift, please go the additional details section (part 3), select the first box "I'd like to designate this gift to a specific program or area at Mass General," and specify the Mucosal Immunology and Biology Research Center.
- Donate an outright gift of cash or securities
- Give in honor or in memory of a family member, caregiver or friend
- Give through your donor-advised fund (DAF)
- Make a planned gift or bequest, or establish an endowed fund
- Leverage matching gifts from your workplace
- Plan a special event benefitting the center
- Corporate support plays an important role in advancing our mission