Directions & Details
Accessible Access: Please call 617-585-7431 if you need handicapped access to our building.
From the Blue Line:
- Take the Blue Line to Bowdoin Station
- Exit the station and turn right onto Cambridge Street
- Walk one block to Staniford Street
- Turn right onto Staniford Street and 50 Staniford Street will be on your left
From North Station:
- Take the Green or Orange Line or commuter rail to North Station
- Exit the station and head southwest on Causeway Street, toward the Thomas P. O’Neill, Jr. Federal Building
- Cross Lomasney Way intersection and walk down Staniford Street
- 50 Staniford Street will be on your right
From the Red Line:
- Exit at the Charles/MGH station and follow Cambridge Street to the fourth traffic signal
- Turn left onto Staniford Street
- 50 Staniford Street will be on your left
Shuttle Service: The free Mass General shuttle bus runs between MGH Charlestown and Mass General in Boston. View the full shuttle schedule.
Parking: Parking is available at the private parking garage on 50 Staniford Street. The garage is located under the building and the entrance is on Staniford Street. Before
returning to your vehicle, pay for parking at the pay station in the garage. They accept most major credit cards. Cash is not accepted. Parking rates are subject to change.
Please note, Massachusetts General Hospital does not own or operate this garage, however ask the receptionist at the Laser and Cosmetic for a discount card before leaving your appointment