Infectious Disease Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My laboratory has ongoing collaborations with the International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to analyze human mucosal immune responses following natural V. cholerae infection, to analyze gene expression in V. cholerae directly in human samples, to use human immune responses following cholera to identify bacterial genes uniquely expressed during human infection, and to use this information to develop an improved cholera vaccine.