When Ann Foti learned that she could become a living donor for her husband, Gino, she was determined to donate her kidney to him; however, because of complications with Gino’s condition and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, their journey toward transplantation surgery was far from simple.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Vascular Center at Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Vascular Center: Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
55 Fruit St..
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.