Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Cytopathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Research Interests include appendiceal neoplasms, hepatic diseases and gastrointestinal diseases. Dr. Misdraji has published over 65 research papers. For more information about research concepts, co-authors, and to see a timeline, visit Dr. Misdraji's profile at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Misdraji J, Lauwers GY, Irving JA, Batts KP, Young RH. Appendiceal or cecal endometriosis with intestinal metaplasia: A potential mimic of appendiceal mucinous neoplasms. Am J Surg Pathol 2014;38:698-705.
- Hagen C, Kamionek M, McKinsey D, Misdraji J. Syphilis presenting as inflammatory tumors of the liver in HIV-positive homosexual men. Am J Surg Pathol 2014;38:1636-43.
- Arnason T, Kamionek M, Yang M, Yantiss RK, Misdraji J. Significance of proximal margin involvement in low grade appendiceal mucinous neoplasm. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2015;139:518-521.
- Johncilla M, Misdraji J, Pratt DS, Agoston AT, Lauwers GY, Srivastava A, Doyle LA. Ipilimumab-associated hepatitis: clinicopathologic characterization in a series of eleven cases. Am J Surg Pathol 2015;39:1075-1084.
- Shih AR, Lauwers, GY, Kamionek M, Mattia A, Schaefer EAK, Misdraji J. Vascular injury characterizes doxycycline-induced upper gastrointestinal tract mucosal injury. Am J Surg Pathol 2017;41:374-381.
- Hoda RS, Sanyal S, Abraham JL, Everett JM, Hundemer GL, Yee E, Lauwers GY, Tolkoff-Rubin N, Misdraji J. Lanthanum deposition from oral lanthanum carbonate in the upper gastrointestinal tract. Histopathology 2017;70:1072-1078.