Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Interventional Cardiology Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Universidad De Los Andes - Venezuela
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Hospital Universitario de los Andes
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Inglessis I, Shin JT, Lepore JL, Palacios IF, Zapol WM, Bloch KD, Semigran MJ. Hemodynamic effects of inhaled nitric oxide in right ventricular infarction and cardiogenic shock. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004;44(4):793-798.
- Inglessis I, Landzberg M. Interventional catheterization in adult congenital heart disease. Circulation. 2007;115(12):1622-33.
- Caldera AE, Cruz-Gonzalez I, Bezerra HG, Cury RC, Palacios IF, Cockrill BA, Inglessis-Azuaje I. Endovascular therapy for left main compression syndrome. Chest. 2009;135:1648-1650
- Cubeddu RJ, Jneid H, Don CW, Witzke CF, Cruz-Gonzalez I, Gupta R, Rengifo-Moreno P, Maree AO, Inglessis I, Palacios IF. Retrograde versus antegrade percutaneous aortic balloon valvuloplasty: Immediate, short- and long-term outcome at 2 years. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2009;74(2):225-231.
- Johri AM, Witzke C, Solis J, Palacios IF, Inglessis I, Picard MH, Passeri JJ. Real-time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography in patients with secundum atrial septal defects: outcomes following transcatheter closure. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2011, Jan 22