Kiss 108 FM’s Billy Costa gets a doctor’s perspective of CAR T-cell therapy with Mass General Cancer Center’s clinical director for the Center of Lymphoma, Dr. Jeremy Abramson.
Jeremy Abramson, MD
Jeremy Abramson, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Cancer Center: Hematology Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Abramson designs and conducts clinical trials of novel therapies and cellular immunotherapies including CAR T-cells for the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphomas, Hodgkin lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease), and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
- Abramson JS and Shipp MA. Advances in the biology, natural history and therapy of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Blood 2005.
- Abramson JS. T-cell/histiocyte-rich B-cell lymphoma: biology, diagnosis and management. Oncologist 2006.
- Abramson JS, Chatterji M et al. A 51-year-old woman with splenomegaly and anemia. N Engl J Med 2008.
- Abramson JS, Chen W, et al. The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor IPI-504 induces apoptosis of AKT-dependent diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. Br J Haem 2009.
- Abramson JS. Approach to the Patient with Lymphoma. In: Goroll AH and Mulley AG, editors. Primary Care Medicine 6th ed. LW&W 2009.
- Abramson JS, Digumarthy S et al. A 56-Year-Old Woman with Fever, Rash, and Lymphadenopathy. N Engl J Med 2009.
- Abramson JS and Scadden DT. Neoplasms in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. In: Kufe DW, et al. editors. Cancer Medicine 8. BC Decker 2010.
- Canellos GP, Abramson JS et al. Treatment of favorable, limited-stage Hodgkins lymphoma with chemotherapy without consolidation by radiation therapy. J Clin Oncol 2010.
- Abramson JS, Hellmann M et al. Intravenous Methotrexate as CNS prophylaxis is associated with a low risk of CNS recurrence in high risk patients with Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma. Cancer 2010.
- Barnes JA. and Abramson JS. Evaluation of the addition of Rituximab to CODOX-M/IVAC for Burkitt's Lymphoma. Ann Oncol 2011.