The work of surgeon Liliana Bordeianou, MD, in creating Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) protocols – for which she received two Bowditch Prize nominations – earned her this year’s prestigious honor.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts General Hospital
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, University of Minnesota
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Colon & Rectal Surgery, American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Bordeianou's research interests include colon and rectal cancers, diverticular, inflammatory bowel and anorectal diseases, and pelvic floor physiology and disorders.