Please join us in congratulating the 13 Mass General orthopaedic surgeons named Top Doctors by Boston magazine for 2022. This impressive achievement is a testament to the commitment of our clinical team to providing safe, high-quality care while ensuring an exceptional patient experience.
Maurice Albright, MD
Maurice Albright, MD
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
Program Director, Pediatric Orthopaedics Fellowship
Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Children's Orthopaedics Service
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General for Children at Newton Wellesley Hospital
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Albright has varied interests in improving non-surgical and surgical treatments of common pediatric disorders.
Select Publications and Presentations:
- Albright M, Grottkau B, Rebello G. Excision of Calcaneonavicular Tarsal Coalition. Video Presentation at American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2009 Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV.
- Albright, M. Steel Triple Innominate and Chiari Osteotomy. The Adult Hip, 2nd edition. Callaghan J, Rosenberg A, Rubash H. Chapter 54, Volume 1 Sept 2006: 816-825.
- Albright M, Grottkau B, Rebello G. Calcaneal Lengthening for Planovalgus Foot Deformity. Video presentation at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2006 Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL.
- Chapman V, Grottkau B, Albright M, Elaini A, Halpern E, Jaramillo D. MDCT of the elbow in pediatric patients with posttraumatic elbow effusions. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006 Sep;187(3):812-7.
- Shah MA, Albright MB, Vogt MT, Moreland MS. Superior mesenteric artery syndrome in scoliosis surgery: weight percentile for height as an indicator of risk. J Pediatr Orthop. 2003 Sep-Oct;23(5):665-8.