Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Imaging
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Cornell University
- MPH, Harvard T. H Chan School of Public Health
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, New York University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, MGH
- Fellowship, NIH Training Fellowship, Program in Cancer Outcomes Research Training
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Pandharipande's research is centered in imaging, decision science, disease modeling, and cost-effectiveness analysis, with a primary focus in cancer outcomes.
See my publications by searching Pandharipande PV in Pubmed: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez.