Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pulmonary and Critical Care
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, SUNY at Syracuse (Upstate) College of Medicine
- Residency, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
- Fellowship, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Sicilian is the Co-Principal Investigator at the MGH Therapeutic Development Network (TDN) Center. The TDN Center at MGH is sponsored by Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics, Inc. a not for profit branch of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The MGH TDN Center participates in multicenter clinical trials sponsored by both industry and academic investigators directed at testing new therapies for Cystic Fibrosis. All Cystic Fibrosis research is performed in collaboration with the MGH Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Program.