Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- MD, MBA, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Atkins K, Johnson N, Khachadoorian-Elia H, Mackenzie M, Wosu U, York-Best C, Ricciotti H. A Standardized Oral Examination for Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkships. MedEdPORTAL Publications; 2016. Available from: https://www.mededportal.org/publication/10393 http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.10393
- Chen XP, Atkins KM, Khachadoorian-Elia HR, Johnson NR. Relationship Among Trainee-as-Teacher (TaT) Barriers, Clinical Settings, and Trainees’ Experience Levels in OB/GYN: a Mixed Method Study. Medical Science Educator; 2016; DOI: 10.1007/s40670-016-0256-5.
- Khachadoorian-Elia HR. Resident Education in Menopause: Why it is Important and How We Can Best Achieve It. Menopause – The Journal of the North American Menopause Society, Volume 23, Issue 3, 2016.
- Johnson N, Khachadoorian-Elia H, Royce C, York-Best C, Atkins K, Chen XP, Pelletier A. Faculty Perspectives on the Use of Standardized Versus Non-Standardized Oral Examinations to Assess Medical Students. Int J Med Educ. 2018; 9:255-261; DOI: 10.5116/ijme.5b96.17ca.