MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) hosted its 9th annual Research Day on March 28, 2017, with innovative presentations, speakers and poster sessions. The event celebrated the pioneering research of investigators throughout MGHfC whose discoveries help to better understand childhood disease.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- MD, University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine
- Residency, Hadassah University Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.