Nhi-Ha Trinh, MD
Nhi-Ha Trinh, MD
Director, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Department of Psychiatry Center for Diversity
Director of Multicultural Studies and Director of Clinical Services, MGH Depression Clinical and Research Program (DCRP)
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Director, Holmes Society, Harvard Medical School (HMS)
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Depression Clinical and Research Program
One Bowdoin Square
Boston, MA 02114-2790
- MD, UC San Francisco School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, McLean Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Geriatric Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Trinh's academic work focuses on optimizing clinical care for underserved populations, improving the workplace climate around diversity, and developing and testing curricula to address cultural issues in adult and geriatric psychiatry.
1.Trinh N, Rho Y, Sanders K, Lu F, editors. Handbook on Asian American Psychiatry: Families, Acculturation and Resilience: Implications for Asian American Mental Health. Humana Press: New York, 2009: 1-206.
2. Medlock M, Shtasel D, Trinh N, Williams D, Rosenbaum J eds. Racism and Psychiatry: Contemporary Issues and Interventions. Springer Press: New York, 2018: 1-255.
3. Trinh N, Chen JA, eds. Sociocultural Issues in Psychiatry, Oxford University Press: New York, 2019.
4. Parekh R, Trinh N, and Rosenbaum J, eds. The Massachusetts General Hospital Textbook on Diversity and Cultural Sensitivity in Mental Health, second edition, Springer: New York, 2019.