Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Center for Gynecologic Oncology
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, UMASS Medical School
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Please see the full list in PubMed.
Growdon WB, Birrer MJ, Penson RA. Ovarian Cancer: Individualized and Personalized Care. Expert Rev Obstet Gynecol 2010 :5(4); 409-419.
Growdon WB, AJ Wolfberg, DP Goldstein, CM Feltmate, ME Chinchilla, ES Lieberman and RS Berkowitz. Low risk Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia and Methotrexate Resistance- Predictors of Response to Treatment with Actinomycin D and Need for Combination Chemotherapy. J Repro Med J 2010 Jul-Aug;55(7-8):279-84.
Growdon WB, Wolfberg AJ, Goldstein DP, Feltmate CM, Chinchilla ME, Lieberman ES, Berkowitz RS. Evaluating Methotrexate use in low risk GTN Gynecol Oncol 2009 Feb; 112(2): 353-7.