Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Electrophysiology Lab/Arrhythmia Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Kashmir
- Residency, Government Medical College
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Residency, VA Boston Healthcare System
- Fellowship, Boston Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Interested in long time lead performance.
- Pirzada et al Traumatic ventricular septal defect. Sequential hemodynamic observations. New England J. Med. 291:892-895. 1974.
- Pirzada F.A. et al :Experimental myocardial infarction XIII: Sequential alteration in left ventricular pressure-length relationship in acute phase. Circulation 53:970-=875,1976.
- Pirzada FA et al Experimental myocardial infarction XIV. Accelerated myocardial stiffening related to coronary reperfusion following ischemia. CHEST 74:190-195,1978.
- Pirzada et al. Clinical experience with steroid-eluting unipolar electrodes. Pace 11:(Part II) 1739-1744,1988.