A focus on the positive is the mindset behind a new coaching program in the Pediatric Residency and Fellowship programs. The coaching program aims to maximize the experiences of interns, residents and fellows by pairing them with providers who coach trainees on personal and professional goals.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Bulfinch Medical Group
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, New York Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Palamara McGrath K, Aagaard E, Lo M, Knight C. Effective Teaching Models in the Ambulatory Setting. Academic Internal Medicine Insight. Vol 11 No 2, June 2013.
- Palamara K, Cosco D. Resident Remediation and Coaching: A Guide to Making it Happen at Your Institution. Academic Internal Medicine Insight. Vol 11 No 3, September 2013
- Palamara K, Ray A. Resident-as-Teacher Workshop. MedEdPORTAL; 2014. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9673 (peer-reviewed curriculum).
- Palamara K, Kauffman C, Bazari H, Stone V, Donelan K. Promoting success: A professional development coaching program for interns in medicine. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2015; 7(4);630-7.
- Palamara K. The role of EGD surveillance for patients with Barretts esophagus. Medical Clinics of North America Quality Patient Care: Making Evidence-Based, High Value Choices. 2016.
- Ray A, Jones D, Palamara K, Overland M, Steinberg K. Improving Ambulatory Training in Internal Medicine: X + Y (or Why Not?). Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2016; 31:1519.
- Palamara K, Aagaard E, Croker-Bode C. Establishing a Mentorship Program for Your Residency. The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Medical Education Programs. Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine; 2017.