Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Dentistry
165 Cambridge St.
Charles River Plaza
Boston, MA 02114
- DMD, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Residency, David Grant U.S. Air Force Medical Center
- Residency, University of North Carolina Hospitals
American Board Certifications
- Dentistry, American Board of Orthodontics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Klein's ongoing research projects involve pre-surgical orthodontics, sleep apnea, and distraction osteogenesis. Dr. Klein has presented her research at the national meeting of the American Association of Orthodontics.
Dr. Klein has published multiple articles in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and the Journal of Dental Education. She is the author of a textbook chapter about Minimally Invasive Orthognathic Surgery.
Memberships and Associations:
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists
- Massachusetts Orthodontic Board
- The University of North Carolina Orthodontic Alumni Association
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Metropolitan District Dental Society
- Charles River Study Club
- The Standing Committee on Women in Dentistry
- American Academy of Dentistry