Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School/ BWH
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye & Ear
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Modjtahedi BS, Jacobs DS, Fong DS. A new patient-centered approach to ocular surface discomfort. Ocul Surf. 2019 Dec 09.
2. Zhang W, Margines JB, Jacobs DS, Rabinowitz YS, Hanser EM, Chauhan T, Chung D, Bykhovskaya Y, Gaster RN, Aldave AJ. Corneal Perforation After Corneal Cross-Linking in Keratoconus Associated With Potentially Pathogenic ZNF469 Mutations. Cornea. 2019 Aug; 38(8):1033-1039.
3. Wang Y, Rao R, Jacobs DS, Saeed HN. Prosthetic Replacement of the Ocular Surface Ecosystem Treatment for Ocular Surface Disease in Pediatric Patients With Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Am J Ophthalmol. 2019 May; 201:1-8.
4. Tom LM, Jacobs DS. Advances in Anterior Segment OCT For the Design and Fit of Scleral Lenses. Int Ophthalmol Clin. 2019; 59(4):31-40.
5. McKay KM, Jacobs DS. In Vivo Confocal Microscopy of Keratic Precipitates in Uveitis. Int Ophthalmol Clin. 2019; 59(4):95-103.