Brian Snell, 54, was getting ready for a Rascal Flatts concert June 9 when he developed a terrible headache. The next thing Snell knew, he was on his back in the shower and couldn’t move his legs.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- School of Medicine University of Zimbabwe
- MD, University of Zimbabwe
- MD, University of Zimbabwe School of Medicine
- Residency, Mayo Clinic
- Residency, Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry & Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology, (No Board)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Dec | 14 | 2018
As a child, Jessica Nutik Zitter, MD, wanted to grow up to be a superhero. More specifically, a doctor.
- Nov | 18 | 2014
“One treatment doesn’t work for every patient. I am committed to strengthening our multidisciplinary team and working together to carefully assess each case so we can provide the highest quality care and increase patient volume,” says Dr. Patel