Mass General Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MBBS, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Bagchi A, Rudolph MI, Ng PY, Timm FP, Long DR, Shaefi S, Ladha K, Vidal Melo MF, Eikermann M. The association of postoperative pulmonary complications in 109,360 patients with pressure controlled or volume controlled ventilation. Anaesthesia 2017 (Manuscript in press)
- Hoeft K, Bloch DB, Graw JA, Malhotra R, Ichinose F, Bagchi A. Iron loading exaggerates the inflammatory response to the toll-like receptor 4 ligand lipopolysaccharide by altering mitochondrial homeostasis. Anesthesiology 2017;127: 121-135.
- Ma IWY, Caplin JD, Azad A, Wilson C, Fifer MA, Bagchi A, Liteplo AS, Noble VE. Correlation of carotid blood flow and corrected carotid flow time with invasive cardiac output measurements. Crit Ultrasound J 2017;9: 10