A new artificial intelligence–based score considers multiple factors to predict the prognosis of individual patients with COVID-19 seen at urgent care clinics or emergency departments.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine
- M.D.; Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital/Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Sep | 28 | 2020
Researchers have discovered and validated a marker of dementia that may help clinicians identify patients who have the condition or are at risk of developing it.