Clinicians from two hospitals in Boston report that the majority of even the sickest patients with COVID-19—those who require ventilators in intensive care units—get better when they receive existing guideline-supported treatment for respiratory failure.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Pulmonary & Critical Care
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- PhD, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.