In this video, Betsy O'Donnell, MD and Sasha Knowlton, MD provide an introduction to Lifestyle Medicine and then discuss the benefits of exercise and ways to stay active during COVID-19.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Mass General Waltham
52 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Jul | 14 | 2020
In this video, Rachel Millstein, PhD, Betsy O’Donnell, MD, and Peter Grinspoon, MD provide an overview of healthy behaviors and coping strategies to keep you going strong with your healthy habits during the COVID-19 pandemic.