Aunque los investigadores están empezando a comprender los síntomas que subyacen a las secuelas neurológicas de la infección por el SARS-CoV-2, los efectos directos e indirectos del SARS-CoV-2 en el cerebro siguen sin estar claros.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital/Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Oct | 4 | 2019
Research at the MGH is interwoven throughout more than 30 departments, centers and units and is conducted with the support and guidance of the MGH Research Institute. The Research Roundup is a monthly series highlighting studies, news and events.