Mass General researcher Katharine Nicholson has launched a clinical research study to follow first-degree relatives of individuals who have a familial form of ALS.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Residency, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.