Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Spaulding-Wellesley Outpatient Center
65 Walnut Street
Wellesley, MA 02481-2118
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- MD, Mt. Sinai Medical Ctr.
- Residency, Harvard/Spaulding Rehab Hospital
- Residency, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Physical Med. & Rehab., American Board of Phys Medicine and Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Vora is the Principal Investigator of a research study in autologous platelet-rich plasma injections for musculoskeletal injuries. She is also conducting ongoing research in quality of life assessment and Ayurveda.
1. Tokar EL, Vora A. A Tibetan medical perspective on irritable bowel syndrome: building a means of discourse for integrative medicine. Alt Ther Health Med 1998;10:343-9.
2. Vora A. An anatomy memorial tribute: fostering a humanistic practice of medicine. J Palliat Med 1998;1:117-22.
3. Vora A, Diamantis P, Tokar EL, Editors. Between heaven and earth: Aguide to philosophies of integrative medicine. Washington, DC:American Medical Students Association; 1998.
4. Bean J, Vora A, Frontera W. Benefits of exercise for community-dwelling older adults. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2004;85:S31-42.
5. Vora A. Ayurveda: The ancient science of quality of life. Pain Practitioner 2005;Spring.
6. Vora A. Kathawate RS. Western and Ayuirvedic assessments of a patient with spastic hemiplegia. Elements: the Journal of the International Society for Ayurveda and Health 2007;5:9-16.
7. Vora E, Vora A. A contingency framework for listening to the dying. International Journal of Listening 2008;22:59-72.
8. Vora A. Coccydynia. In: Frontera WR, Silver JK, Rizzo TD, Editors. Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Second Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2008.
9. Mahadevappa K, Vora A, Graham A, Nesathurai S. Facial paralysis: a critical review of accepted explanation. med Hypotheses 2010;74:508-9.
10. Vora A, Doerr K, Wolfer L. Functional anatomy and pathophysiology of axial low back pain: disc, posterior elements, sacroiliac joint, and associated pain generators. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Amer 2010;21:679-709.