Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Surgical Oncology Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency, National Naval Medical Center
- Fellowship, Fox Chase Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Oseni’s research activities are focused on innovations in oncoplastic techniques to optimize the excision of large tumors while preserving the breast, improving cosmetic outcomes, developing methods of assessing risk of malignancy in women with abnormalities on breast imaging and evaluating nipple-sparing mastectomy techniques.
In addition, Dr. Oseni is interested in clinical outcomes research that focuses on methods to collect, analyze, and improve outcomes related to cancer surgery at the National level. She conducts her outcomes research at the Codman Center for Clinical Effectiveness in Surgery.
- Oseni T, Soballe W. Breast cancer screening patterns among military beneficiaries: racial variations in screening eliminated in an equal-access model. Ann Surg Oncol. 2014 Oct;21(10):3336-41
- Patel R, Sengupta S, Kim H, Klein-Szanto A, Pyle J, Li T, Ross E, Oseni Salewa, Fargnoli J, Jordan VC. Experimental treatment of Estrogen Receptor (ER) positive Breast Cancer with Tamoxifen and Brivanib Alaninate, a VEGFR-2/FGFR-1 kinase inhibitor. European Journal of Cancer 2010; Vol 46(9): 1537-1553
- Scott W, Matteotti R, Egelston B, Oseni T, Flaherty J. A comparison of perioperative outcomes of video-assisted thoracic surgical (VATS) lobectomy. Annals of Surgical Innovation and Research 2010, 4(1):1
- Oseni T, Patel R, Jordan VC. Phytoestrogens and Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. Planta Medica 2008; October 74(13):1656-1665
- Oseni T, Jatoi I. An Overview of the Role of Prophylactic Surgery in the Management of Individuals with a Hereditary Cancer. SCNA 2008; 88(4): 739-758
- Hamrahian A, Oseni T, Beigi I. Measurement of Serum Free Cortisol in Critically Ill Patients. NEJM 2004; 350(16):1629-1638