Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts General Hospital
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Composite Tissue Allograft Transplantation
Dr. Yaremchuk has authored three textbooks, more than 40 book chapters, and over 100 scientific articles.
Yaremchuk, MJ. Atlas of Facial Implants. Philadelphia: Saunders-Elsevier, 2007
Alloplastic Craniofacial Implants.
Current Reconstructive Surgery, Serletti et al eds. McGraw Hill, New York, 2013. Chapter 3.
Hazani, R, Rao A, Ford R, Yaremchuk, MJ, Wilhelmi BJ.
The Safe Zone for Placement of Chin Implants
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 131: 869, 2013.
A full list is available at http://www.dryaremchuk.com/english/yaremchuk-journal-publications.php