Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, PhD, UMASS Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Miller's research is focused on developing novel therapies for advanced skin cancer. He has received support for his research from the NIH in the form of a loan repayment award, a Research Grant from the American Skin Association, the Paul Carbone, MD fellowship award from ECOG-ACRIN, and the Mentoring Award in Oncology, Advanced Analytics and Regulatory Science from Project Data Sphere. You can find out more about Dr. Miller's research at https://www.themillerlab.io.
- Eliades P, Abraham B, Ji Z, Miller DM, et al. High MITF Expression is Associated with Super-enhancers and Suppressed by CDK7 Inhibition in Melanoma. Journal Investigative Dermatology. 2018 Feb 2
- Miller DM, et al. Complete pathologic response of metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and allograft rejection after treatment with combination immune checkpoint blockade. JAAD Case Reports. 2017 Sep 8;3(5):412-415
- Reddy B, Miller DM, Tsao H. Somatic driver mutations in melanoma. Cancer. 2017 Jun 1;123(S11):2104-2117
- Eliades P*, Miller DM*, et al. A novel multi-CDK inhibitor P1446A-05 restricts melanoma growth and produces synergistic effects in combination with MAPK pathway inhibitors. Cancer Biol Ther. 2016 Jul 2;17(7):778-784.
- Miller DM, Flaherty KT, Tsao H. Current status and future directions of molecularly targeted therapies and immunotherapies for melanoma. Seminars in Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery. 2014 Jun;33(2):60-7
- Miller DM, Flaherty KT, Tsao H. Molecular Testing in Melanoma. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology;2014 May;70(5):863-870
- Miller DM, Flaherty KT. Cyclin-dependent kinases as therapeutic targets in melanoma. Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research; 2014 May;27(3):351-365