On June 3, Volcano Fuego in Guatemala erupted in what was the most destructive eruption in its history. Within hours, Kenneth Lim, MD, PhD, attending physician in the MGH Division of Nephrology joined rescue workers with Misión Hispana to provide medical care to those injured.
Mass General Renal Associates
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114
- M.D.; Ph.D., University of Warwick
- MD, Warwick Medical School-UK
- Residency, Oregon Health and Sciences University Hospital
- Residency, Oregon Health Sciences Univ. Hosp.
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Mar | 9 | 2020
Partial restoration of kidney function by transplant was significantly associated with improved cardiovascular functional reserve without major change in ventricular structural features.