Currently, 3 out of 5 people in the United States will develop brain disease in their lifetime and in many cases, this is preventable. Dr. Amy Newhouse discusses ways to promote brain health and why it is important to do so.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Internal Medicine Associates
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Press Release
- Jan | 12 | 2021
Hospitals must do more to accommodate their recovering workers’ needs — or risk losing them at a time when they’re needed most, argues a multidisciplinary team of experts.