Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vincent Obstetrics Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
Mass General OB/GYN at Mass General/North Shore Center
104 Endicott Street, Suite 304
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship, Yale School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Yale-New Haven Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
I am a principal investigator of the mechanism of post-cesarean uterine scar formation and its contribution to placenta accreta formation. My areas of focus have been on the role of extracellular matrix deposition in uterine scar on trophoblast mobility, as well as investigating non-invasive imaging modalities for evaluating scar integrity.
I have a clinical interest in post-surgical care and a particular interest in transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation to reduce post-operative opioid use. I also have clinical research interests in management of postpartum hemorrhage, obstetric patient safety bundle implementation, and team training to improve obstetric outcomes.