Dr Huang has expertise in a broad range of pediatric blood diseases and cancers. In addition to care of active oncology patients, she has a special interest in the survivorship care for childhood cancer survivors, and is the director of the Long Term Follow-Up Clinic. She also has specific interest in the care of adolescents and young adults with cancer. Dr. Huang provides routine care for patients with hemoglobinopathies.
- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Hematology and oncology
- Late effects and long term follow-up after childhood cancer
- Pediatric leukemias and lymphomas
- Adolescent and young adult medical issues
- Medical Education
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital|Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Board Certifications
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton: Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Louissaint A, Ackerman AM, Dias-Santagata D, Ferry JA, Hochberg EP, Huang MS, Iafrate AJ, Lara DO, Pinkus GS, Salaverria I, Siddiquee Z, Siebert R, Weinstein HJ, Zukerberg LR, Harris NL, Hasserjian RP. Pediatric-type nodal follicular lymphoma: an indolent clonal proliferation in children and adults, with high proliferation index and no BCL2 rearrangement. Blood 120(12):2395-2404, 2012.
Greenberger BA, Pulsifer MB, Ebb DH, MacDonald SM, Jones RM, Butler WE, Huang MS, Marcus KJ, Oberg JA, Tarbell NJ, Yock TI. Clinical outcomes and late endocrine, neurocognitive, and visual profiles of proton radiation for pediatric low-grade gliomas. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 89(5):1060-1068, 2014.
Yock TI, Yeap BY, Ebb DH, Weyman E, Eaton BR, Sherry NA, Jones RM, MacDonald SM, Pulsifer MB, Lavally B, Abrams AN, Huang MS, Marcus KJ, Tarbell NJ. Long-term toxic effects of proton radiotherapy for paediatric medulloblastoma: a phase 2 single-arm study. Lancet Oncol. 17(3):287-98, 2016
Lu BY, Kojima L, Huang MS, Friedmann AM, Ferry JA, Weinstein HJ. Facial manifestations of Epstein-Barr virus-related lymphoproliferative disease in childhood acutel lymphoblastic leukemia in remission: Two atypical presentations. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 63(11):2042-5. 2016.
Welch JJG, Kenney LB, Hirway P, Usmani GN, Kadan-Lottick N, Grewal SS, Huang M, Bradeen H, Alder J, Diller L, Schwartz CL Understanding predictors of continued long-term pediatric cancer care across the region: a report from the Consortium for New England Childhood Cancer Survivors. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017;00:e26564.
At 17 years old, Keith Reissfelder’s life revolved around school and the football field. When the high school quarterback began experiencing pain in his leg and knee, he assumed it was a bruise or sprain from the gridiron. That was until he awoke one morning in excruciating pain.
Partners Harvard Medical International (PHMI) and Partners International Medical Services (PIMS), two Partners HealthCare programs focused on global health care, recently aligned to form a new, integrated program: Partners International.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696