- Clinical Interests
- Hospital Medicine
- Medical Education
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
Christiana Iyasere, MD, MBA, is a graduate of Yale College and Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her residency at Mass General in internal medicine in 2005. Following her tenure as a medical resident at Mass General, Dr. Iyasere undertook an administrative fellowship under the guidance of Dr. Peter Slavin, with an emphasis on technology evaluation, adoption and promotion. She subsequently went to Harvard Business School for continued management training and finished her degree in 2008.
Dr. Iyasere currently splits her time between administrative and clinical duties, and works as both an Inpatient Clinician Educator and as the Associate Director of the Innovation Support Center at Mass General.
Most importantly, Dr. Iyasere loves spending time with her family, especially her son and twin daughters. She also enjoys travel, yoga, scuba diving and hiking.
MGH Hotline 3.20.09 Taking an innovative idea from cocktail napkin to tangible invention is getting easier, thanks to an exciting new resource known as the MGH Innovation Support Center.
An introduction to the Medicine Innovation Program
The Medicine Innovation Program grants supports and provides opportunities to advance innovations in health care delivery within the Department of Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696