Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Churchill Surgical Clinic
15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr King's research is mainly devoted to novel hemostatics for intracavitary hemorrhage control and novel monitoring technologies for detection of occult injury. He has funded research support and grants from the Department of Defense and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, as well as industry support for additional bleeding control efforts.