- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Infectious diseases
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- AIDS and HIV infection
- Medical Education
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital|Fellowship, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Existing Patients
- Patient Gateway
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- AllWays Health (NHP) - ACD
- AllWays Health (NHP) - PBO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
Mark Pasternack, MD, chief of Pediatric Infectious Disease and Ganeswaran Mochida, MD, attending pediatric neurologist in the Pediatric Neurology Unit, answer common questions about microcephaly and the current situation.
A child has been diagnosed with the measles on Martha's Vineyard. Mark Steven Pasternack, MD, unit chief of the MassGeneral Hospital for Children Pediatric Infectious Disease Program, answers common questions about measles and the current situation.
Pediatricians from MGHfC's Department of Pulmonary Medicine discuss EV-D68, a strain of enterovirus that affects the lungs and airways.
Mark Pasternack, MD, chief of Pediatric Infectious Disease at MassGeneral Hospital for Children, answers questions about mumps, an acute and highly contagious viral illness.
THE RECIPIENTS OF THE Brian A. McGovern, MD, Award for Clinical Excellence were announced March 23 at the MGPO annual Physician Recognition Dinner at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel. The three honorees were selected from among 95 MGPO physicians nominated for their dedication, patient-centered care and clinical excellence. The award was created by the MGPO and is presented every 18 months to honor McGovern, a well-loved MGH cardiologist, who died in 2003.
Mark Pasternack, MD, Chief of Pediatric Infectious Disease at MassGeneral Hospital for Children, answers parents' questions about how to protect kids from Lyme disease and what to do if a child is bitten by a tick.
Mark Steven Pasternack, MD, unit chief of the MassGeneral Hospital for Children Pediatric Infectious Disease Program, answers common questions about measles and the current situation.
275 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-3108
Phone 1: 617-726-8707
Phone 2: 617-643-0722
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117