- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Endovascular repair abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms and aortoiliac disease
- Aortic dissection
- Disease of the thoracic aorta
- Endovascular & Conventional Surgery for Carotid & Arch Vessels
- Carotid artery disease
- Thoracoabdominal and complex aortic aneurysms
- Peripheral artery disease of the legs
- Carotid angioplasty and stenting/carotid endarterectomy
- Renal or mesenteric vascular diseases
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Infrainguinal reconstruction
- Medical Education
- MD, Mayo Medical School
- Residency, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Vascular Surgery
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nashua: Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
Clouse WD , Hallett JW Jr., Schaff HV, Gayari MM, Ilstrup DM, Melton LJ III. “Improved Prognosis of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms: A Population-Based Study.” JAMA 1998; 280(22): 1926-1929.
Clouse WD, Marone LK, Davison JK, Dorer DJ, Brewster DC, LaMuraglia GM, Cambria RP “Late Aortic and Graft-Related Events After Thoracoabdominal Aneurysm Repair.” J Vasc Surg 2003; 37(2):254-61.
Rasmussen TE, Clouse WD, Jenkins DH, Peck MA, Eliason JL, Smith DL. “The Use of Temporary Vascular Shunts as a Damage Control Adjunct in the Management of War Time Vascular Injury.” J Trauma 2006; 61(1): 8-15.
Woodward EB, Clouse WD, Eliason JL, Jones WT III, Peck MA, Bowser AN, Cox MW, Jenkins DH, Smith DL, Rasmussen TE. “Penetrating Femoropopliteal Injury During Modern Warfare: Experience of the Balad Vascular Registry.” J Vasc Surg 2008;47:1259-65.
Propper BW, Rasmussen TE, Gifford SM, Burkhardt GE, Clouse WD. “Temporal Changes of Aortic Neck Morphology in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms.” J Vasc Surg 2010;51:1111-5.
Baker AC, Humphries MD, Noll RE, Salhan N, Armstrong EJ, Williams TK, Clouse WD. “Technical and Early Outcomes Using Ultrasound Guided Reentry for Chronic Total Occlusions.” Ann Vasc Surg 2015;29: 55-62.
Clouse WD, Ergul E, Cambria RP, Brewster DC, Kwolek CJ, LaMuraglia GM, Patel VI, Conrad MF. “Retrograde Stenting of Proximal Lesions with Carotid Endarterectomy Increases Risk.” J Vasc Surg 2016;63:1517-23.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Phone 1: 617-726-3567
Phone 2: 617-726-8278
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114