- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Facelift, Necklift, Rhinoplasty
- Craniofacial surgery
- Orthognathic alternative and adjunctive surgery
- Medical Education
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center|Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia|Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- AllWays Health (NHP) - ACD
- AllWays Health (NHP) - PBO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and Pediatric
- Provider Gender
Dr. Yaremchuk is the Program Director of the Harvard Plastic Surgery Residency Program, Director of Craniofacial Surgery at MGH, and a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Harvard Medical School. He received his M.D. from the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, and his B.A. from Yale College.
Dr. Yaremchuk practices a full range of plastic surgery including facial and eyelid rejuvenation, facial implant surgery and rhinoplasty. Patients who are unhappy with prior cosmetic surgery are routinely referred to him for correction. As a craniofacial surgeon, Dr. Yaremchuk has a special interest in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and facial skeleton. He is recognized for his treatment of post-traumatic facial deformities as well as post-orthognathic imbalances and irregularities. Recent international speaking engagements addressing craniofacial and aesthetic topics include those in Korea, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Russia and China.
- Research Summary
Composite Tissue Allograft Transplantation
Dr. Yaremchuk has authored three textbooks, more than 40 book chapters, and over 100 scientific articles.
Yaremchuk, MJ. Atlas of Facial Implants. Philadelphia: Saunders-Elsevier, 2007
Alloplastic Craniofacial Implants.
Current Reconstructive Surgery, Serletti et al eds. McGraw Hill, New York, 2013. Chapter 3.
Hazani, R, Rao A, Ford R, Yaremchuk, MJ, Wilhelmi BJ.
The Safe Zone for Placement of Chin Implants
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 131: 869, 2013.
A full list is available at http://www.dryaremchuk.com/english/yaremchuk-journal-publications.php
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117