The Center for Educational Innovation and Scholarship (CEIS) aims to promote scholarship and innovative research in graduate, undergraduate and post-graduate education at Massachusetts General Hospital, and in collaboration with Partners HealthCare and Harvard Medical School.
CEIS was created with the goals to:
- Promote innovative research in education
- Encourage development and evaluation of innovative educational approaches
- Enhance the availability, visibility and accessibility of educational resources and activities across medical education development and research
- Advance medical education scholarship
- Foster a sense of community among medical educators at Mass General
CEIS contributes to the personal and professional development of medical educators throughout Mass General. CEIS also links to other services, institutions, programs and initiatives around the shared mission of education.