This is a two-year ACGME fellowship program. Applicants interested in a position starting July 2019 need to submit their application to us via ERAS. Our program ID# is 1542412029. All applicants must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine with at least two years of clinical training in cardiovascular medicine. We will have 3 positions available for July 2019.
E. Kevin Heist, MD, PhD
Requirements of the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program include:
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps
- ABIM board certified or board eligible
- The accepted applicant must obtain a full Massachusetts license (limited license if on visa)
- A valid ECFMG certificate for all foreign medical graduates
- Only J1 visas accepted
- For all sub-specialty programs in cardiology, completion of previous cardiology fellowship training is required
Applicants interested in a position starting July 2020 must submit their application via ERAS https://students-residents.aamc.org/training-residency-fellowship/applying-fellowships-eras/ by July 31, 2019. Our program ID# is 1542412029.
A completed application should include the following:
3 letters of reference
ECFMG certificate, if applicable
We will also be participating in the NRMP (Match).
Call for more information: 617-643-3238