The Foot and Ankle Research and Innovation Lab researches all aspect of foot and ankle health. We are looking for dedicated, hardworking, independent students who are interested in foot and ankle science. Under the direction of a Post-doc or MD, our intern will help with study design, data collection and many other key aspects of studies.
Opportunities to shadow various attendings would also be available if the interested. This would also give you the opportunity to work with top orthopedic surgeons from around the world. We accept applications from all backgrounds but prefer those who are studying a natural science, engineering, or the pre-med track. The internship would run throughout the summer (June 15th-August 10th) and take place at the Foot and Ankle research lab located in Weston, Mass. This internship would be unpaid and full time. This opportunity is great for a student looking for more research experience in the medical field.
- Must be enrolled at an undergraduate institution
- Minimum of 3.25 GPA is preferred
- Prior internships or experience in the above mentioned fields is a plus
- Must have excellent communications skills and ability to interact with both hospital staff and potentially patients
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Experience with STATA, R, or other statistical software is strongly preferred
If you are interested in the summer internship, please complete this form and submit supporting documents:
- Resume or CV
- A letter of recommendation (Academic or Professional)
Letter writers may submit their letter online.
Application will be accepted until January 16th, 2019.