MGH New Faculty Orientation:
Below is the agenda of the October 16, 2019 MGH New Faculty Orientation. Click on the session titles on the left to view copies of the presentation. Click on the speaker names for their biographies.
October 16, 2019 Agenda
- Welcome, Theodore A. Stern, MD
- Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Overview, Peter L. Slavin, MD
- Massachusetts General Physicians Organization (MGPO) Overview, Timothy G. Ferris, MD
- MGH Research Institute Overview*, Harry W. Orf, PhD (moderator)
- Research Institute:, Harry W. Orf, PhD (moderator)
- Division of Clinical Research, Maurizio Fava, MD
- Research Management, Harry W. Orf, PhD
- Executive Committee on Teaching & Education, David E. Fisher, MD, PhD
- Handout: "Top 10" Things MGH Researchers May Not Know, But Should!
- Handout: MGH Office of Research Compliance
- Teaching and Education Environment Overview*
- Harvard Medical School (HMS), Bethany M. Westlund, PhD
- Introduction to Your CV, Theodore A. Stern, MD
- Center for Faculty Development, Theodore A. Stern, MD
- Office for Clinical Careers
- Office for Research Careers
- Office for Women's Careers
*Please note: Participants self-selected to go to the MGH Research Environment or the Clinician Teaching/Education Environment/Clinical Research break-out session.