CENTER FOR FACULTY DEVELOPMENT
Office for Clinical Careers
News & Events
Stay up to date on the latest news from the Office for Clinical Careers!
Zoom Best Practices and Helpful Tips
The CFD put together this brief presentation on The Basics of Giving a Good Talk on Zoom and Tools to Make Zoom Webinars or Meetings More Interesting!
'Invisible Wounds': Front-Line Health Workers Face Recovery Period That Could Last Months
A WBUR Radio segment featuring Dr. Darshan Mehta and other medical professionals. Some compare front-line medical staffers to soldiers coming off of a tough tour of duty, and say they may find psychological symptoms emerging as they now process what they've been though.
|Cristina R. Ferrone, MD
Director, Office for Clinical Careers (OCC)
Request a consultation
About the Office for Clinical Careers
The OCC, Office for Clinical Careers, facilitates the career advancement and promotion of clinical faculty and trainees at the MGH. Areas of emphasis for this office are to:
- Develop and implement programs to promote career development.
- Provide support and education regarding the promotion process.
- Enhance clinical practice/practice management.
- Encourage work life balance.
- Provide individual counseling, advice and support.