- Center for Integration of Medicine & Innovative Technology (CIMIT): CIMIT's mission is to foster collaboration to accelerate innovation and catalyze the discovery, development, and implementation of innovative healthcare technologies.
- Executive Committee on Teaching and Education (ECOTE): Members of ECOTE represent and promote the needs of the educational mission, develop and implement education strategies, policies, and procedures, make recommendations on the allocation of resources for educational purposes, provide oversight of education programs, and encourage and promote academic efforts to study and disseminate research related to healthcare teaching and education.
- Educational Research Skills / ECOTE: Recognizing the need to evaluate educational effectiveness, the resources on this page are intended to increase healthcare education outcomes research and publication by MGH faculty.
- Mass General Brigham Innovation: Mass General Brigham Innovation’s mission is to enable commercialization through the best route for a given technology, and ensure that technologies can benefit patients.
- Mass General Brigham Human Research Committee: The MGBHRC is the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of Mass General Brigham, which reviews all human-subject research conducted by a MGB-affiliated investigator.
- Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS): The MMS contributes physician and patient perspectives to influence health-related legislation at the state and federal levels, works in support of public health, provides expert advice on physician practice management, and addresses issues of physician well-being.
- Grants.gov: Grants.gov is the single access point for over 1,000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant making agencies.
- Harvard University Financial Administration Office for Sponsored Programs: The Office for Sponsored Programs partners with the research and academic community in obtaining and negotiating awards, stewarding sponsored funding in accordance with regulatory requirements, encouraging continuous professional development of our staff, and providing technical expertise to the academic and research community.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): Federal grants and funding opportunities.
- Pivot: Searchable database of federal and private funding opportunities in all fields.
- The Office for Research Careers sponsors one-on-one consultations for faculty and fellows to meet with Amy Robb, MGH Development Office. These consultations are meant to help learn about the external funding opportunities database. Click here to schedule a consultation.
- DynaMed: DynaMed’s mission is to improve healthcare outcomes by continuously updating and providing the most accurate, evidence-based content.
- Division of Clinical Research (DCR): The DCR provides support, education and consultation services to the vast clinical research community at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Harvard Catalyst / The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center: Harvard Catalyst serves the research community by offering resources available to trainees, fellows, and faculty.
- Harvard Catalyst Train: Harvard Catalyst offers numerous online and in-person courses, as well as training programs ranging from short programs providing an overview of c/t research to multi-year, advanced programs.
- MGPO Clinical IT: Electronic systems are central to the practice of medicine, and having a fully integrated system across Partners entities will contribute to patient quality and safety, help collect actionable data, improve patient care, and can lighten physicians' daily workload.
- Mass General Brigham Research Information Science and Computing (RISC): MGB RISC supports research by providing scientific services and technology, a centralized clinical data registry, genomics IT, specimen banking, and administrative systems.
- Research Ally: Research Ally is a service to help you take part in research going on at Mass General Brigham.
- Mass General Brigham Research Navigator: Research Navigator contains resources to guide Mass General Brigham employees through the research administrative process.
- MGH Research Intranet: The MGH Research Intranet brings together many resources that can help investigators, including grant funding information, award forms and resources, and research policies and procedures.
- Mass General Brigham Human Research Quality Improvement Program: This office works closely with investigators to ensure optimal conduct of human research within the framework of federal regulations, institutional policies, and good clinical practice.
- Physician Health Services (PHS): PHS is a confidential resource for physicians and medical students who may benefit from help addressing stress, burnout, work-life balance issues, and a variety of physical and behavioral health concerns that sometimes arise in today’s hectic health care environment.