Departments, Centers, & Programs:
MGH Division of Community Surgery
104 Endicott Street Suite 200
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
Pentucket Medical Associates
1 Park Way
Haverhill, MA 01830
NSMC Salem Hospital
81 Highland Ave
Salem, MA 01970
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- DNA Methylation in Thyroid Tumorigenesis. Josena K. Stephen, Dhananjay Chitale, Vinod Narra, Kang Mei Chen, Raja Sawhney and Maria J. Worsham. Cancers 2011, 3(2), 1732-1743
- Synchronous Bilateral Robotic Adrenalectomy for Adrenocorticotropic Dependent Cushing's Syndrome. D.Malley, RS Boris, S Kaul, F Muhletaler, V Narra, M. Menon J of Society of Lap-endo Surgery. 2008 Apr-Jun; 12 (2): 198-201.
- A Four Step Technique of Robotic Right Adrenalectomy: An Initial Experience. L Krane, M. Bhandari, V Narra, M Menon. BJU Int 101(10):1289-92, 2007.
- Replication-competent Adenovirus Mediated Suicide Gene Therapy in Combination with Radiation in a Preclinical Model Pancreatic Cancer. S. Freytag.. V.Narra et al. Gene Therapy,
- Survivin expression is upregulated in vascular injury and identifies a unique cell phenotype in developing lesions.Simosa, G. Whang, X. Sui, T. Peterson, V. Narra, D. Altieri, M. Conte. Journal of Vascular Surgery, Vol 41, Issue 4: 682-690.
- Decreased mitogen activated protein kinase activities in congenital diaphragmatic hernia-associated pulmonary hypoplasia. D. Kling, Narra, S. Islam, T.B. Kinane, A. Alessandrini, L. Ercolani, P.K. Donahoe, and J.J. Schnitzer. The Journal of Pediatric Surgery, Vol 36, No 10. October 2001: 1490-1496.
- Prenatal Vitamin E treatment improves lung growth in fetal rats with congenital diaphragmatic hernias. S. Islam, Narra, Manganaro, G. Cote, P.K. Donahoe, and J.J. Schnitzer. The Journal of Pediatric Surgery, Vol 34, No 1. January 1999: 172-177.